
Outside my window... Blue skies, and the buds of leaves. The tree limbs are so thick, that I imagine by next week, the sky view from this window will be all but blocked by leaves!
From the kitchen... we had a yummy italian concoction I threw together last night. chunks of Red onions, zucchini, red pepper, chicken and garlic sautéed in olive oil and Italian seasoning and tossed with spaghetti noodles... delicious!
I am wearing... green pj pants and a t shirt. My allergies are killing my motivation this morning!
From the Learning Rooms... basic reading, math, and writing this week!
I am creating... vacation plans! We announced the plans to the kids last night. They're all excited about heading to the Rockies!
I am praying... for a fruitful week and inspiration to add love and comfort to our home. I could really use some productivity and motivation!
One of my favorite things... Yard Sale-ing! Ashley and I packed the kids into the van and headed out Friday and Saturday mornings last weekend! I forgot how much I liked digging through other people's discarded belongings!


8 comments:
Playdate is a must!!!!
I enjoyed going to yard sales too! So very much!
Wonderful blog, precious family! I'll be following along now...nice to meet you!!
TGIF! I'm following you on twitter and your blog from Friday Follow!
I'm at:
http://busyworkingmama.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/busyworkingmama
Hi! I found you on Friday Follow! I am now a follower! I hope you can visit me on my site soon!
www.funsavingmoney.net
Thanks Mellisa
What a WONDERFUL picture!! Love it...By the way, I found you on Friday Follow...Have a great weekend!
Hi! I found your blog through FF. Follow me back? I LOVE this entry. I think I'm going to add it to my blog once a week if that's ok? Have a great weekend!
Mommy Deegan aka Callie
http://thedeegandaily.blogspot.com
Great Blog! What darling little girls! They remind me of my grandaughters!
I am having a yard sale this Saturday. Wish me luck as I am hoping to get rid of a lot of stuff!
Come visit me @
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment