Outside my window... Grey. Cold. One of those mornings that makes crawling out of bed a drudgery.
From the kitchen... Crock Pot Chicken, Cheeseburger Soup, Roast, Tilapia...
From the Learning Rooms... After being gone all weekend and not yet readjusted and rested from the VERY full and fun road trip with my little sis, I haven't even begun to plan our lessons. I did, however, pass cotton fields while in California. Little Sis and I stopped and collected some that had blown onto the roadside. I plan to use this natural cotton to teach about the cotton gin.
I am creating... Photographs and Christmas presents!
I am praying... For energy! I'm still dragging SO much!

My first sunset over the ocean!
Join the daybook group or see other daybooks here!
Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:
Isn't cotton straight from the field awesome? We used to live in Cotton country and I loved to see it along the road in the fall. I need to check and see if we can tour a in not too far from us.
Hope you have a blessed week!
Gayly
quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com
Great day book Kelly. I Love the sunset picture and the idea of a Cheeseburger soup sounds fabulous to me! I bet it's really yummy!
Post a Comment