From the girls in the backseat in carpool:
Girl: "I hate to say this, but most people don't really like Angela."
My Daughter: "I know. I don't know why."
Girl: "Well... she lies. Like when she said her Grandpa was in World War II. I just don't believe that. And then she didn't even believe me that my mom went to the North Pole to see Santa!"
I was silently rolling in the driver's seat. I couldn't even compose myself enough to reprimand them for gossiping. Apparently, my child learned younger than most (at 6) the truths about Santa and his posse!
2 comments:
oh my goodness! YOu just brought a smile to my face, and gave me a little scare all at once! Thus far, the Lord has blessed me with 2 little girls--12 months apart. They are 17 months and 5 months. I guess I am really in for it.
I love your blog! I'll keep reading.
Yours in Christ,
Holly
FALLING UPWARD
Seriously? 6?! I might only have 2 more years?! This makes my heart sad!!!
Post a Comment