Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home Away from Home: Shutter Love Tuedsay




Since I was born, we've taken trips every other year to Garden City Beach, South Carolina. It's so difficult to express the feeling of driving down Waccamaw Drive, getting the first glimpse of the Atlantic and that first whiff of ocean air. I'm so blessed with a husband that has climbed right on board and let me continue the tradition in our life together, and I was SO excited when we were able to share the experience with Little Mister and Little Miss for the first time!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

So cute!

Amy said...

What a lovely shot! And thanks for your kind words about my daughters hair. I love her little curls.

Cara (aka Temberton) said...

Sweet!

Debbie said...

I love experiencing things like that with my kids. Gorgeous photo.

Nel said...

I am ready for another post from you ;o)