Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shopper's Club


I'm officially in the Etsy shoppers' club! My first purchase: laundry room decor...


I scored these 1920-30's child hangers for $22. Judge if you like, but it was a steal compared to the 1 not-so-cute one I managed to find at the local antique mall for $15.

I have grand plans to hang some vintage children's clothing on these hangers and pair the set with the antique washboard I brought home and the wooden vintage-inspired laundry sign I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I know decorating a laundry room isn't on everyone's priority list, but mine happens to be doorless and wide open to the most socialized room in our house-- the kitchen!



3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very cute!

Nel said...

Love it love it love it!!! I can't wait to see your laundry room :o)

I have been making changes and decorating mine too! It's wide open the the bathroom and our kitchen :o)

I can't wait to see yours!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute hangers! I would love to see a house update! How is it progressing?

Summer