When making the decision to line dry laundry, one should consider the following:
1. That fitted tank top that always shrunk down to the perfect fit in the dryer can be donated as its days of cute fittedness have passed.
2. There is a circumstance in this world where jeans do, in fact, need to be ironed.
3. Purchase an iron and ironing board as the clothes line does not come with a wrinkle free setting.
4. Towels will certainly resemble a combination of cardboard and sandpaper and will now make the perfect exfoliator.
5. Items that could in any way resemble the color of a flower will certainly be investigated by a bumble bee or two. Blue, pink, red, yellow, orange, purple, and white items resemble flowers. Consider purchasing a black wardrobe, or steak out your getaway path before hanging items of these colors.
6. Collecting clothing from the line after dark may be hazardous. Tread carefully.
7. That sun-dried scent may not be all it's talked up to be. Although it may not smell awful, prepare yourself for confusion and disappointment after taking a whiff of freshly dried clothing.
8. Smile, cross your fingers, and pray that a lower electric bill comes to make all the insanity worthwhile!