Monday, April 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook: April 12th





For Today... April 12, 2010

Outside my window... Blue skies, and the buds of leaves. The tree limbs are so thick, that I imagine by next week, the sky view from this window will be all but blocked by leaves!

From the kitchen... we had a yummy italian concoction I threw together last night. chunks of Red onions, zucchini, red pepper, chicken and garlic sautéed in olive oil and Italian seasoning and tossed with spaghetti noodles... delicious!

I am wearing... green pj pants and a t shirt. My allergies are killing my motivation this morning!

From the Learning Rooms... basic reading, math, and writing this week!

I am creating... vacation plans! We announced the plans to the kids last night. They're all excited about heading to the Rockies!

I am praying... for a fruitful week and inspiration to add love and comfort to our home. I could really use some productivity and motivation!

Around the house... Laundry is hanging on the line with the bumblebees nosing around! I'm starting to get good at ignoring them. A kitchen floor begs to be mopped, and I really need to figure out what's keeping my vacuum cleaner from it's suction potential!

One of my favorite things... Yard Sale-ing! Ashley and I packed the kids into the van and headed out Friday and Saturday mornings last weekend! I forgot how much I liked digging through other people's discarded belongings!

A few plans for the rest of the week... a huge photo session this afternoon, a soccer game for big sister tonight, maybe a play date later this week!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Little Miss and her cousin (my cousin's daughter) yesterday



10 comments:

Mrs F said...

Playdate is a must!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice topics, I am looking this type of topics. But I need more informations. I know a New Drafting CAD Site gives away over 100 House plans for free.
SDS PLAN

Ashley said...

I enjoyed going to yard sales too! So very much!

Stephanie4Him said...

Wonderful blog, precious family! I'll be following along now...nice to meet you!!

Busy Working Mama said...

TGIF! I'm following you on twitter and your blog from Friday Follow!

I'm at:
http://busyworkingmama.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/busyworkingmama

Krymsen said...

Hi! I'm your new Follower from Friday Follow. Can't wait to get to know you better :)

I would love it if you came to visit me sometime.

http://justatiredmama.blogspot.com

Have a Great Weekend!

Mellisa said...

Hi! I found you on Friday Follow! I am now a follower! I hope you can visit me on my site soon!
www.funsavingmoney.net
Thanks Mellisa

Robyn Jones said...

What a WONDERFUL picture!! Love it...By the way, I found you on Friday Follow...Have a great weekend!

MommyDeegan said...

Hi! I found your blog through FF. Follow me back? I LOVE this entry. I think I'm going to add it to my blog once a week if that's ok? Have a great weekend!

Mommy Deegan aka Callie
http://thedeegandaily.blogspot.com

Happy Gramma said...

Great Blog! What darling little girls! They remind me of my grandaughters!
I am having a yard sale this Saturday. Wish me luck as I am hoping to get rid of a lot of stuff!
Come visit me @
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com