Friday, April 30, 2010

Mamma M's 5 Question Friday: April 30, 2010


1.
If you could, would you go back to high school?

Nope. And I swear it's not because I was knocked up! I actually loved high school. I had great friends, great teachers, great activities... my high school life was really the setting for a great pre-teen chapter book... up until the part where I got off track.

I would never choose to go back to high school because I'm so much happier and fulfilled and confident now that I've grown up a bit... now that I've gotten over that invincibility complex that plagues the teenage population.. now that I'm living for other people. I really think that happiness is found in bringing happiness to other people, and I hadn't yet learned that in high school- at least not until Big Sister made her big debut.



2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

Right now, at this moment?
1- to find the magic answer to disciplining Little Mister... or the consistency/patience/backbone... whatever it is that I'm missing!

2- For our house to be finished- inside/basement/outside/yard and all... and maybe a blacktop driveway to finish it off!

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Shows... there aren't really any I actually like, but I love Meet the Robinsons. It's the best kids' movie!

4. What is your beverage of choice?

McDonald's Diet Dr. Pepper or Sonic's Strawberry Watermelon Diet Coke (a pregnancy craving that stuck!)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

I'd be one of those parents who is disciplined enough to keep a consistent schedule... and I'd be more adventurous in the bedroom.

5 comments:

Nel said...

Totally love #5! Good one ;o)

Jessica said...

When you find that magic answer with Little Mister, will you pass it on over to me for my Alexis?? =)

Marie said...

I like Rolie Polie Olie and Bear in the Big Blue House! I would love to go back to High School, but only if I could know then what I know now! xxoo

StumblingServant said...

I, as your lil sis, am completely freaked out by the second half of #5! hahaha!

Deanne Smallwood-Thomas said...

totally agree with you on #1, although i haven't had children yet. it still rings true to me! and how awesome is your honesty, kelley? very very awesome. :p

i hadn't read your blog til today, and i'm hooked!!! you are so insightful.