Saturday, March 27, 2010

55555: Just Because

Jessica over at 3 Girls & Our Guy posted this questionnaire, and it sounded like fun. Here Goes!

Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
* My daughter and I were just moving out of my parents' house into a not-quite finished home of our own. It was just the two of us for a few brief weeks.
* I was 2 months from getting married.
* I was about to wrap up my first year of teaching high school English
* I was in the midst of a custody litigation
* I was celebrating my fiancé's baptism and confirmation at Easter Vigil mass.

Question 2: What is/was on your to do list today?
* Wake up and shower
* Clean up the house
* 3 back-to-back portrait appointments
* A First Birthday party
* Catching up with my big brother who is home for Easter

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
* Yoplait Pineapple Upside-Down Cake yogurt
* Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
* McDonald's Diet Dr. Pepper
* Monterey Cheddar cheese and crackers
* Carrots- the real ones- not baby carrots

Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived.
* With my parents
*In a little 2 bedroom rental house
* With my parents again
* In a cabin in the woods
* In the house where my grandparents grew old together

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
* Pay off our student loans, car, and house
* Invest for retirement
* Take a fantastic 6 week tour of Europe
* Start an organization for pre-teen and teenage girls educating them on the value of abstinence and aiding with teenage sexual abuse, pregnancy, and motherhood.
* Spend a ton of time with my husband who would no longer work 2 hours from home!

6 comments:

Tina said...

This made me smile!
It's kind of fun to look back - and to dream big!

Mrs. Haid said...

I think I would do the last five things, too. I think I'd add buy a condo at our favorite beach location.

Sarah Lewis said...

New follower from Friday Follow. Have a blessed week!

Sarah
http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com

Coupon Clippin' Daddy said...

Here from Friday Follow...I'm now a follower!

Have a GREAT weekend and a very Blessed and Happy Easter!

www.couponclippindaddy.com

Twee Poppets said...

Hello! I found you over at Friday Follow, and am now following your blog. I hope you'll stop by and do the same if you get the chance! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow! Hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to stop by my little corner of BloggyLand when you get a chance.

www.fivemonkies.com