Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook: February 22nd





For Today... February 22, 2010

Outside my window... grey skies again. We flirted with spring on Saturday. For a few hours we all remembered what it was like to have sunshine that wasn't glaring off the snow!

From the kitchen... I've been slacking lately when it comes to dinner planning. I did make Chili over the weekend and need to use up a couple pounds of ground beef today.

I am wearing... Brown yoga pants and a dark green sweatshirt.

From the Learning Rooms... Bones! Little Mister has been really interested in the human body, so we're rolling with it. I went to our Catholic school to inquire about sending him next year. The class was nearly full, so we're praying to be shown God's will in this decision.

I am creating... a stack of coupons to take with me when I hit the outlet mall later this week. February is the best time to snag great clearance items for the kids!

I am praying... for a symptom free week for my family! Big Sister's strep throat isn't contagious now, but it will take another few days until we can be sure the rest of us are in the clear.

Around the house... I really want to get the master bedroom under control this week. Little Mister watches movies there while Little Miss takes her nap, so the room turns into a bit of a toy room. NOT the least bit relaxing!

One of my favorite things: productive weekends that still leave time for relaxing with the family!

A few plans for the rest of the week... editing a photo session, hopefully going on a field trip later this week!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

A favorite from a recent session... I LOVE this kid and her big sister!




2 comments:

~Kathy~ said...

Sounds like you're off to a great start. I love the picture! What a sweetie! :)

Love Bears All Things said...

I think all of us are ready for Spring. I went out for a long walk yesterday. Had some breathing problems later, not sure if it was something blooming or mold & mildew. Probably the latter. It has been such a wet winter but apparently not too wet because we saw a brush fire beside the highway on Sunday.
Wishing for you a healthy family and a wonderful week
Mama Bear