Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it Just Me...

Or could this kid be a model for eyeglasses?



I thought I was a sucker for a man in specs, but I had no idea how deep this love ran until today!


Maybe it's because boys in glasses are more cautious, less aggressive (because Mommies like me are paranoid about having to pay for replacements)



Maybe they have a stronger sense of responsibility grown from years of caring for a valuable accessory.


Or maybe boys in glasses are just plain adorable, goofiness and squirreliness and all!




10 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I definitely think so! I love him in them!!! Too cute.

Juliana said...

Very much so! How cute!

Marie said...

I think he's just adorable! xxoo

StumblingServant said...

Um, I'm in love! Seriously . . . you should call a big vision center or glasses company. I'm so entirely serious! :D

I can't wait to see him next week! And even more, I can't wait until I move home and can actually be around for these changes! haha.

See you soon, sis!

StumblingServant said...

Thought you might enjoy this website! :D

http://littlefoureyes.com/

Tiffany said...

Oh my!! He is so sweet in those glasses!! You chose great frames for him - what a cutie!

~Kathy~ said...

Great pics! He could be an eyeglass model, or children's clothing model. He's great in front of the camera!

I agree about boys and their goofiness and squirreliness! I have a ten year old and he is all of that and more! :D

Chrissy said...

He's so cute, Kelley! :o)

Mindy said...

It's not just you! He is absolutely adorable!

Nel said...

He could definetly be a model!!! Love the glasses!