Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Free Photoshop Valentine Card: Template #4


A Valentine's Day Card for those of you who enjoy any excuse to mail out (or email) pictures of your kids!

Thanks to this site, I've found lots of amazing complimentary tools to add to my Photoshop goody bag! While I can't use them professionally, I'm getting lots of design practice, and you all get the opportunity to results of my experiments!

If you like this design and would like to use it, leave a comment or email mammalog@gmail.com! I'll be happy to email you the editable .psd file.

If you're not a Photoshop (or Elements) user, you can email me (mammalog@gmail.com) up to two pictures, and I'll send you the card as a high resolution .jpg file that you can then get printed at your favorite lab.

I'd hate for my doodling to go to waste!


(Photoshopped tattoo!)

2 comments:

everythingnicole said...

These are so cute! And exactly what I'm looking for, except in a size that my daughter can hand out at school. Any ideas where I could find something like that?
xoxo

Kelley said...

Thanks, Nicole! I can very crop these to a 4x6 or wallet size. Shoot me an email at mammalog@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like to me email you the .psd file. I'd be happy to add your daughter's picture and email you a .jpg too!