Friday, January 15, 2010

Free Photoshop Valentine Card: Template #3

A Valentine's Day Card for those of you who enjoy any excuse to mail out (or email) pictures of your kids!

Thanks to this site, I've found lots of amazing complimentary tools to add to my Photoshop goody bag! While I can't use them professionally, I'm getting lots of design practice, and you all get the opportunity to results of my experiments!

If you like this design and would like to use it, leave a comment or email mammalog@gmail.com! I'll be happy to email you the editable .psd file.

If you're not a Photoshop (or Elements) user, you can email me (mammalog@gmail.com) up to two pictures, and I'll send you the card as a high resolution .jpg file that you can then get printed at your favorite lab.

This card is a 5x7 size and comes with a front panel and inside.

I'd hate for my doodling to go to waste!


(Front)


(Inside)














1 comment:

Nel said...

I my goodness!!! These cards are too cute :) We might have to schedule a photo session for the girls, just so I can use them :)