Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook: November 16th




For Today... November 16th, 2009

Outside my window... Grey. Cold. One of those mornings that makes crawling out of bed a drudgery.

From the kitchen... Crock Pot Chicken, Cheeseburger Soup, Roast, Tilapia...

I am wearing... Green PJ pants and a brown T.

From the Learning Rooms... After being gone all weekend and not yet readjusted and rested from the VERY full and fun road trip with my little sis, I haven't even begun to plan our lessons. I did, however, pass cotton fields while in California. Little Sis and I stopped and collected some that had blown onto the roadside. I plan to use this natural cotton to teach about the cotton gin.

I am creating... Photographs and Christmas presents!

I am praying... For energy! I'm still dragging SO much!

Around the house... Hubby did a pretty good job of keeping the house clean while I was gone. He left the laundry for me to do (probably a smart decision), so that's what I'll be up to today and tomorrow!

One of my favorite things... being greeted at the airport gates by my husband and kids!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Preschool, Photography, the usual!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

My first sunset over the ocean!


Join the daybook group or see other daybooks here!



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

quilt-n-mama said...

Isn't cotton straight from the field awesome? We used to live in Cotton country and I loved to see it along the road in the fall. I need to check and see if we can tour a in not too far from us.
Hope you have a blessed week!
Gayly
quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Great day book Kelly. I Love the sunset picture and the idea of a Cheeseburger soup sounds fabulous to me! I bet it's really yummy!