Friday, October 2, 2009

DIY Treasure

While searching for a way to display our house number at the end of our driveway, I stumbled across a Fantastic Blog Find! I'm a do-it-myselfer at heart, and I fully intend to start all the projects floating around in my mind as soon as our house construction is complete.

Within minutes of visiting...


I added several good intentions to my DIY list.

The article that I originally found offered plenty of options for displaying house numbers. THIS was my favorite.

I'd love to find a DIY meme to kick my sorry tush into DIY gear... I'm sure there's one out there! For now, I'm enjoying being inspired by the ideas and tips offered at the newest addition to my blog roll!

2 comments:

Nel said...

That is super cute!!

Jenny @ DIY Newlyweds said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm off to explore your blog now!