Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Growing... or Morphing?





I can't believe Little Miss is almost two! It won't be long until I'm writing a reminiscent post about her life thus far... like I did when Big Sister turned nine last summer. I've been a slacker as of late, too busy with cakes, photo sessions, and house work to set up my now-in-home studio and doll the kiddos up for a shoot of our own. Instead, I've tried my luck at snapping a few shots here and there...


Little Miss is becoming quite the ornery poot in the last couple weeks. Still not even close to the handful that either of her older siblings are, she's lost a bit of her contented nature, and I hope she discovers it again soon! This soft spoken toddler gets an idea in her head, and the smile on her face gives her away before she even steps a foot in the direction of mischief... if I'm paying attention.

And if I'm not, like this morning, the sound of splashing water rings out from the bathroom, and I discover those tiny hands depositing shreds of toilet paper into the toilet, one by one. The squeals of glee as she runs away from me make me wonder if getting caught if half her fun...

1 comment:

StumblingServant said...

this reminds me of that book we read when we were kids. "Baby of Mine" I think? where the 2 year old has toilet paper all over the bathroom but is so cute!