Sunday, August 9, 2009

SO CLOSE

It may not look like it, but we're SO CLOSE to moving in! In fact, I packed the first box last night! I said from the beginning that as soon as we had a functional bathroom, a stove, and carpet, we'd finish the rest while living there, and guess what? Carpet goes in TOMORROW, we have a functional bathroom and then some!


Bathroom- just have to add the fixtures! The shower curtain rod is even up.



Little Miss' chandelier- I found a great deal online and can't wait to see it on! The electricity for her room is waiting to be hooked into the breaker box.



The kitchen- a work in progress still, but there's a functioning microwave, stove and refrigerator. The sink and dishwasher will be installed soon! The island counter still needs to be assembled, a few drawer fronts and cabinet doors are waiting for me to purchase screws to replace the ones that went missing since I took the hardware off months ago.


Our living room cleaned and waiting for carpet!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow Kel...this is looking AWESOME!

Holly Rutchik said...

This is looking amazing! I love that kitchen! Great work, what a blessing. We too are moving in the next few weeks, so I can't wait to share the joy and pains of packing up kiddos with you!

Kelli England said...

Beautiful!!!...I bet you are so excited!..I am excited for you!..Its so nice that I have a friend to share in the house fixing experience!!....

Marie said...

They say that moving is one of the most stressful times in a person's life. You are moving into a lovely home though! I bet you can't wait!