Thursday, August 6, 2009

Appreciation

I was researching for an upcoming maternity session this afternoon and ran across THIS PAGE.

As a military spouse myself, these pictures tore at my heart. I cannot imagine raising my children without their daddy, but never sharing a day of parenting with my husband would be excruciating. I'm thankful for every day that I have my husband beside me. I appreciate each wrestling match he shares with Little Mister, each "Daddy!" that comes from Little Miss' lips when he comes home, and every request from Big Sister to call Daddy (our go-to science guy) with a science question that I don't know how to answer.

2 comments:

San Diego Photographer said...

Glad you enjoyed the photos, there were some of the best, but most difficult photos I've ever taken. Her birth announcements were particularly touching, because I incorprated some old photos of her husband in them. =)

StumblingServant said...

wow, this is so sad! What beautiful pictures. I think my worst fear would be to lose Dan at any point in my life, but especially prematurely.