Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: June 23rd


Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Dear Tackle It Tuesday,

I so miss our posting- it's been nearly a month. Quite inexcusable! We both know that I've been very busy tackling the house, the renovation, the pool, and the van. Why just today I spent hours power washing the concrete and deck around the pool, transforming the gray, nature stained surfaces into brilliant shades that resembled the luster of their early years. And guess what else I tackled today? The aftermath of dry wall sanding. Oh yes, I spent several more hours sweeping, scraping mud globs off the floors, vacuuming, and mopping the floors three times. That's right, I've been a very busy girl!

It's my fault, really. I've failed to photograph these tackles. Shame on me. I promise that next week will mark a new start between you and I. Once again, I will share my embarrassing before photos and proudly display the fruits of my labor. Don't worry. You are still an inspiration to me, Tackle It Tuesday!

Kelley


No comments: