Monday, June 29, 2009

Consumed-- Potty Training Report

It's pathetic how potty training consumes a mommy's life. Just 6 days ago, I changed diapers throughout the day with nary a thought about it. Now, my world revolves around monitoring my daughter's behavior and keeping track of the passing time between potty breaks. All the obsession seems to be paying off. Last Wednesday, I pledged 5 days of consistent effort to be followed by an assessment of Little Miss' progress/interest. I really think we've progressed quite nicely.

Day 1: one accident
Day 2: NO accidents
Day 3: two accidents (one during her nap)
Day 4: one accident (on a car ride)
Day 5: one accident

I'm confident in saying that we are now a diaper-free home!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Way to go Little Miss!!

cody said...

Congratulations! I can not wait until that day!!!

Jesslikesstuff said...

Congrats! Seems like with a little committment it doesn't take so long to do it and do it right! Yay!