Monday, May 4, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday Cinco De Mayo

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Amazingly, I did a lot of tackling this week, but my Tuesday Tackle was LONG overdue! I have limited cabinet and storage space in my tiny house, so the top of the fridge serves as another shelf. Usually cereal boxes can be found there, and the platters that are too large to fit in any of my cabinets are stored there as well. Over the years, we've started to use the top of the refrigerator as a place for "off limit" toys. Those are either toys that have been confiscated or those, like play-do, that need supervision.  It was getting out of hand!

Before: lots of clutter, and a mess of powdered sugar courtesy of the little monster.  





After: Clear!  (Just don't look to the left where my laundry is already sneaking back into my hallway.  At least it's just one hamper!)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome!

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my daybook, Kelley!

Now you've forced me to deal with the top of my fridge! Good grief, I know mine is gonna look a lot worse than yours! Yikes!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~