Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tidbit About the Author

It started with a trip to Portland and escalated when I decided to do my house in blue and brown: my obsession with Starbuck's City Mugs!  It's bad.  I love them!  I wasn't a Starbuck's regular until I tagged along when my husband attended a computer nerd conference in Portland.  If any of you have been there, you can attest to the incredible number of Starbuck's planted in the area.  Sitting at a stoplight, I could see three or more locations before me.  They're practically on every block.  Of course, I had to take a city mug home as a souvenir- what better way to remember the city? After snagging another on a girls' trip to Chicago and a receiving a gift from my sister who moved to LA, the collection was officially started!  This summer, we're heading to Charleston on our way to the South Carolina beaches, and I'm almost as excited to hit the Starbuck's mug shelves as I am to explore the history of the city! Just a little silliness about me!

No comments: