Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Yes!! I'm considering myself officially successful as this is my second-in-a-row Tackle It Tuesday accomplishment! My world will be orderly in no time-- or maybe not if I only tackle on Tuesdays! Such is life! Today, I decided to tackle my kids' mess at Grandma's house. We moved the Wii there to play while their aunts and uncle were home for Christmas (yes, you heard me- almost four months ago!), and there it has set getting more tangled by the day. Compounded by post-Easter candy sneaking (note the wrappers), the television cabinet became a hazard zone Sunday and yesterday!

Before: A wad of electronics, game cases scattered around, and general disarray that appeared this afternoon.


After: Wii returned to it's rightful home, Windex and elbo grease used on the television screen, and we're back to a child-free appearance!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I am LOVING your "tackle it Tuesday" :)