Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Re: Just Wondering

Ok, one day last week I asked how often you all cleaned under your fridges.  I just found out that moving a refrigerator is not as hard or dangerous as it seems to be.  I hadn't dared try to move the thing by myself in all the years in this house, but I finally decided I'd put it off long enough.  Guess what?  The entire stocked fridge moved as if it were on wheels!  No longer do I believe that my strapping husband needs to move it aside for me to keep the dust out or retrieve a toy that rolled under never to return!  Now I can put his muscles to use elsewhere-- maybe push mowing the lawn???

3 comments:

Kelli England said...

Hilarious!!!...Dont tell the hubby's that we can move it though, it gives me an excuse to get him off the couch!!!...lol

Shasta said...

Wow! I rarely clean under my fridge and I've never tried to move it. Maybe I'll go out and push it around later! lol

Chrissy said...

:o)