Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Adventure

I love this kid!  This afternoon we went on a photo adventure.  We found cool spots, he posed, I snapped away.  He had fun at first, but when he said, "Mommy, these are BAD pictures!" I knew it was time to call it a wrap!






This old, decrepit shed is my absolute favorite spot for portraits!  The wood is rotting and covered with this turquoise mildew- I find it amazingly effective in photos.

I'm hoping that Missy Lou cooperates one day this week- I need to get her into my studio for 18 month portraits, and I still have to do portraits of the 3 of them in their Easter outfits.  I know, I know- I'm a slacker mom!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

No you're not...I never did Easter pictures and hadn't even THOUGHT about 18 month pictures yet. Hmmm...I need to give you a call!

Molly said...

These are great!!! I love all 3 of them :)