Sunday, April 19, 2009

Little Mister on Mommy

Thanks again to my fellow blogger mommy who borrowed these interview questions from a friend of hers!

Little Mister on Mommy

1. What is something mommy always says to you? "Let's go to the beach!"

2. What makes mommy happy? "No climbin' on the counter.  That's what makes you happy."

3. What makes mommy sad? "Climbin' on the counter"

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "Be silly"

5. What was your mommy like as a child? "You slid down the banner (bannister) when you were a kid."

6. How old is your mommy? "4.  Are you 4?"

7. How tall is your mommy? "4."

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play games like I do."

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Play games."

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know."

11. What is your mommy really good at? "Playing games."

12. What is your mommy not very good at? "Being orangy" (Your guess is as good as mine!)

13. What does your mommy do for a job? "Play games"

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? "Oranges"

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "Going potty in the potty"

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Fee Fee"

17. What do you and your mommy do together? "Play games"

18. How are you and your mommy the same? "We take walks to Radiant" (Grandpa's horse)

19. How are you and your mommy different? "You're big and I'm a little bigger"

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "I love you too, Mommy"

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "When he comes home"

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "To pick up my big sister from school"

3 comments:

Amos King said...

You should ask them the same questions about their dad. Inquiring minds would like to know.

I really like "You're big and I'm a little bigger." I could hear his voice in my head when I read it.

Mrs. Haid said...

That is so silly! I would have been so tempted to ask follow up questins, especially about the oranges and games an the number 4.

Your Lil Sis said...

haha, oh man. I actually "lol"ed during alot of this! "Are you 4?" Did you really slide down the bannister? I never did that . . . And I'm happy to hear you play games so often and so well. haha. :)

Miss you guys!