Saturday, April 18, 2009

Big Sister on Mommy

My fellow blogger mommy borrowed these interview questions from a friend of hers.  My youngest isn't quite ready for this challenge, but I interviewed my 2 year old son and 8 year old daughter.  Look for my son's answers tomorrow!

Big Sister on Mommy



1. What is something mommy always says to you? "I love you."

2. What makes mommy happy? "Me being good."

3. What makes mommy sad? "Me being bad"

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "Tickling me"

5. What was your mommy like as a child? "You took good care of your siblings but yet you still had fun.  I guess occasionally Uncle L and Aunt J bossed you around."

6. How old is your mommy? "I don't know. In your 20's?  Really how old are you? 25?"

7. How tall is your mommy? "I have no idea."

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Hang out with the family... I think."

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Take care of the other kids."

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being the best mom in the world. Really!  That's what I think."

11. What is your mommy really good at? "Reading to me."

12. What is your mommy not very good at? "What do you think you're not good at? I think you're not good at keeping my little brother and I settled down."

13. What does your mommy do for a job? "Teach.  You're still a teacher.  You teach us."

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? *shrug* "Carrots"

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "Being an A student."

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Tweety"

17. What do you and your mommy do together? "Karaoke"

18. How are you and your mommy the same? "We both have High School Musical PJ's.  We both have blue eyes."

19. How are you and your mommy different? "You have stub toes and I have long toes." (yeah, thanks for that, hun...lol)

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "You care for me."

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "That he's my father.  If it says 'What do you like least about my dad' I'm going say that he lets me watch Shrek." (this is my ex-husband we're talking about.)

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "The mall. My favorite place to go? A bookstore to get Warrior Cat books."

1 comment:

Kelli England said...

LOVE IT!!!...I really chuckled at number 12!!..I am looking for another questionaire so be on the lookout. Thanks for linking!