Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mystery Solved

My son loves his Daddy, and he's always asking me where Daddy is, when he'll come home from work, and so on. This morning, the little guy got to find out what Daddy's work was all about. I really think that all kids should visit their daddies at work. My children see that Mommy is around all the time, and Daddy works very hard so that Mommy can stay home to take care of them. Daddy's life outside the house is a big mystery to the kids, and I think it's important for them to have a clear idea of where Daddy is when he's not with them.

3 comments:

Tina said...

what are the "easy button" looking things that are in front of his computer???

Molly said...

this is a great blog!!! what a special day :)

Kelley said...

They're random buttons that say goofy things like "don't push me." Typical stuff for his office! :-)